Monday, January 5, 2015

Drawing Day #5 - 5 drawings, 5 minutes. Artist Block

Drawing Day 5 was 5 drawings' 5 minutes each. I had artist block. So I went with what I know, underwater. And a drawing of Buddha. There can't be too much detail because you only have 5 minutes. I found I would finish up then have another minute, try to add a curve or curl and the picture is lost. So less is more. Tried the sifter but went back it my fingers. I like feeling the glass. I wear a mask the entire time now. There's too many particles floating around out there! So onward. I'm challenge myself with the paper, making more curves, curls and reading a lot on the internet on how to draw. I ordered some tools tonight to use when we can. I have so much shredded business cards on my glass table. Onward! I'll try to post my drawing on this post. Or, they'll be right after this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment