Saturday, January 3, 2015

Drawing #3-Landscape using fingers and card-"Back to the Barn" or horse on toothpicks.

I call this one "Back to the Barn" because they are HORSES! Don't draw and drink. This is what happens. Anyway, the wine is good! I haven't been out to the barn where I ride in 3 weeks! I miss JB and Indy, riding in the pasture, the barn, the trees.  And JB and Indy are not horses on toothpicks. They are the best trail horses. Thank goodness I ride the horses better then I draw them. It 's only day 3. And I only doodle, I know nothing about art. I know the color wheel. So I looked up the meaning of sgraffito. It is a technique of ornamentation in which the surface layer of paint or something else is scratched off with something pointy. This is a board
definition. Pushing, spreading, moving, smearing powder frit over glass into something you can recognize and call your own art is my definition. On to Drawing #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment